09 Dec 2015 Marketing Plan task number seven
I want you to close your eyes and think about this dreamboat customer. Are they super rich? Would they buy over and over and rave about your brand everywhere? What would their persona be like? How about their buying behavior?
Okay, now answer the same questions from yesterday for this love-of-your-life. If you seriously, honestly, already have that customer, you’re done for today!
Here are the questions again, slightly adjusted:
- Man or woman?
- If B2B, how big is their company?
- If B2B, what role do they play at the organization?
- Exact age?
- How will you meet them?
- How fast will they buy?
- How much information do they need before they buy?
- Where do they conduct the transaction? (In your store, online, on the phone if you’re a consultant, etc.)
- What is their average purchase per year?