11 Mar 5 great iPhone apps for marketing your business
Whether you’re a rookie greenhorn or an experienced pro at running a business, chances are you’ll agree that marketing a business can be a very difficult thing to do. That’s why, as a business owner, you should be on the look out for all the help you can get. As you probably know, there are hundreds of thousands of apps on iTunes and many of these can help you market your business. For the iPhone or iPod Touch owners out there, here are the top five iPhone apps that can help you market your business.
- LocalVox – This marketing application allows you to create an online presence for your business. With this app on your iPhone or iPod Touch, you can publish events, news, and deals in order to inform the public. These announcements will make their way to a variety of online channels, such as e-mail newsletters, websites, social media websites, and local directories. While LocalVox delivers your announcements to all these online channels, it also utilizes Google Place listings and organic search, boosting your websites ranking. Best of all, you can use this app anywhere and at any time.
- HootSuite – Today, social media is a very large component for the marketing of most businesses, which is why Hoot Suite is such a vital iPhone app. Even if you don’t run a blog dedicated to your business and the products and services it offers, you have probably joined millions of social media websites. When you have so many social media accounts it’s hard to keep track of them all. That’s where HootSuite comes in. This app allows you to track how each social media website helps in the marketing your business, allowing you to gauge where to increase or decrease your efforts.
- FaceBook Pages Manager – If you have a page or group for your business or product, you can use the FaceBook Pages Manager app to update it on your phone. This can save you a lot of time as well as help you engage with your fans, rather than just posting once or twice a day.
- Twitter – If you don’t already have the app on your phone, as a marketer, you should definitely download Twitter. This app allows you to bust out 160-character tweets 24/7, even when you’re away from the office.
- Evernote – When you’re marketing a business you have to consider many things at once. Evernote can be a great place to keep all your marketing notes and to-do lists in one place.This app will keep you up-to-date and well-organized, which is must if you want to market your business efficiently.
As you can easily see, there are plenty of quality apps available on iTunes that will aid you on the hard, everlasting task of marketing your business. The above five simply happen to be a few of the best ones.
Elisabeth likes trying out new technologies for her position as a contributor to http://www.epromos.com