13 Apr Online course – Creating Effective IMC Campaigns
Advising and empowering fellow professionals in the PR and marketing industry is an honor and passion of mine. It was fun develop an online course for PRSA to help position professional communicators to oversee integrated marketing communications (IMC) campaigns. This course gives professionals the tools to put together successful, integrated campaigns.
The following is a summary of the five in-depth lesson modules included in this e-learning course.
- MODULE 1: Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC): Master the Key Components of Every Campaign
Learn the definition of IMC, the building blocks of a successful IMC campaign and the starting motivations for developing one.
- MODULE 2: Defining Key Audiences: Identify Audiences Within the Buying Cycle
Review the historical evolution of audiences and the implications, how to define an audience, the buying cycle process and the motivation behind personas.
- MODULE 3: Leveraging SWOT Analysis: Ensure Strategic Consistency
Understand the purpose of a SWOT analysis and how to implement the findings, as well as the integrated strategy purpose.
- MODULE 4: Syncing Tactics: Align Messaging Channels and Linked Tactics
Go over messaging channels and media components and the purpose and execution of tactics used.
- MODULE 5: Measuring Performance: Analyze Qualitative and Quantitative Data
A cohesive look at measuring objectives, responses and performances of campaigns.
This is a thorough course full of actionable lessons that will help your IMC success. Read more about the full course description and sign up on PRSA’s website.