21 Dec Wax Marketing Top 9 Posts of 2016
2016 has been a fantastic year for Wax Marketing – from speaking opportunities around the United States to the launch of our new entrepreneur site, to even more readers engaging with our content. I hope that we can continue to help you understand and make use of the wild frontier known as integrated marketing as we move into the new year.
Until then here is a quick roundup of our most popular blog posts in 2016 – enjoy!
Instagram was a hot topic this year for Wax Marketing readers and particularly for those in B2B.
- In 5 Steps to Using Instagram for a B2B Brand we discussed the ways to incorporate Instagram into an integrated marketing plan even if your client is not the end consumer.
- We followed that up in September by listing the Top 6 Instagram Marketing Tools you need to be using now.
Interest in visual marketing tools and techniques also continued to grow in 2016 on the Wax Marketing blog.
- We identified the 7 Best Tools for Visual Marketers back in June, and many of these continue to be popular favorites. (Of course we’ll need to update that soon!)
- Earlier that year we talked about Using Video for B2B Marketing – a post that continues to be shared constantly on social media. We promise more on video, including my own video posts, to come in 2017.
Measurement is always challenging for marketers and measuring integration is one of the trickiest areas
- In response to a question from a conference attendee we wrote 6 Ways to Measure Integrated Marketing and promise to write a lot more on that topic next year.
- We made a case for Integrated Marketing Analytics this past March – this post still gets shared almost daily!
And then there were several that don’t really fall into categories, but were highly shared and read.
- Niche networks could be a powerful way to boost social media in the short term, as we discussed in Is it Time to Add Niche Networks to Your Marketing Strategy?
- Another post that is still shared daily is about the customer experience, no surprise there. You really can Match Your Content to the CX to build more business.
- And finally, I couldn’t leave this year without mentioning behavior…my favorite topic! 4 Ways to Uncover Behavior with Integrated Marketing takes you to the heart of your audience.
Thank you to everyone who visited Wax in 2016. Remember to follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!