20 Dec The 11 Top Wax Blog Posts of 2017
We’re grateful to everyone who read and shared our content here and on the B2Community site in 2017. For those of you who may have missed our top hits this year, here’s a list of the most popular Wax blog posts and links for you to follow.
Influencer Marketing continued to be a popular topic among Wax blog posts:
- We offered 6 Tips to Master Influencer Marketing and it was one of our top reads this year.
- Wax’s Matt Steele wrote about the 3 Tiers of Marketing Influencers and how you need to strategize your influencer marketing campaigns based on these three tiers.
- We also addressed the trend of micro-influencers, in our Complete Guide to Micro-Influencer Marketing.
Video continued to be of interest as more and more marketers add it to their mix:
- Our list of 6 Great Video Tactics to use on your next integrated marketing campaign was in the top five Wax blog posts.
- We also addressed some of the challenges to Traditional Video Marketing a common obstacle for a lot of our customers.
- We talked about Video for Small Business, and how you can get started with this medium even with a small budget.
Lists of marketing resources were also popular Wax blog posts in 2017, no surprise there:
- We kicked off the year with a list of our 5 Great Tools to Build a Marketing Plan. You can write a plan any time of the month, remember.
- Bonnie created her list of 6 Best Marketing Books. If you read every one, you pretty much learned what you needed to know for 2017. (She’ll create a new one for 2018 so watch for that.)
- Everyone had fun with our new quiz What Kind of Marketer are You? Who doesn’t love a quick way to define your style?
- We were also thrilled to be named to the list of The Best Marketing Blogs on the Planet, a group of blogs we are proud to be included with.
Finally, it’s obvious that virtual reality is going to be big in 2018. Our Wax blog post on Virtual Reality and Content Marketing Strategy was one of our most read, even though it came out late in the year.
We hope you enjoyed this list of the top Wax blog posts in 2017. We’re looking forward to “seeing” you on the Wax blog in 2018. Until then, Happy Holidays to you and yours from the team at Wax Marketing!